Who doesn’t love a good party??
Did you ever think your fury friend may by pawty animal given the right environment?
Here are some simple tips in creating a pawfect pawty.
- Consider creating a theme: this can start with the invitations/decor/food/costumes. A movie theme/Period costume – cowboy/pirate/fairy/dog spa/whatever!!
2. Plan your menu:
- a MUST HAVE celebration cake
- pawty foods (approx x 4 varieties)
- water to keep the pups hydrated
- Make the freezer your friend – most pawty foods can be made ahead of time.
- Foods that can be made ahead:
- celebration cake
- iced biscuits
- cupcakes (see- delicious & dog friendly banana bread recipe – no added sugar; on previous post happy hemp day
3. Creating the look:
- Balloon swags – always look fabulous and colourful and NO dogs are not colourblind – they mainly see yellow, blue and violet.
- Make table and chairs dog safe and friendly if they are seated. With plenty of room to move around.
- Create a stylised place setting for each dog with a place mat, bowl and water.
4. Did you know dogs enjoy music too? Heavy metal tends to agitate, whilst soft rock, reggae and classical seem to the most popular according to researchers from the University of Glasgow.
5. Don’t forget to give your furry guests a doggie bag to take home.
I’d love to hear about your pawty and see some pics, I hope some of these tips help.
Let me know if you need assistance or would like PAWDinkum to curate your next doggie pawty or pawsome launch event, we can even supply you with doggie mini spa boxes or doggie bags. I haven’t even touched on doggie games suggestions… thank the lord, my husband doesn’t read my blogs!!!